If you’re planning on taking a business-related trip to the United States, it’s important to know what type of non-immigrant visa you will need.

B-1 Business Visitor Visa

  • This type of Visa will allow you to conduct activities in the United States such as:
  • Consulting with your business associates;
  • Attending a scientific, educational, professional, or a business convention or conference;
  • Settling an estate;
  • Negotiating a contract;
  • Participating in a training program;
  • Participating in sport activities (professional athletes).

As this is not a comprehensive list, you need to speak with a Coconut Creek immigration lawyer regarding other travel activities permitted by a B-1 Business Visitor Visa and to see whether you qualify for such a visa.

Business Immigration Attorney Serving the Tri-County Area

If you want to apply for a work visa, you need an immigration attorney in South Florida who can walk you through the process and help you achieve your immigration goals. And that’s where we come in.Call The Law Offices of Jonny Kousa, P.L. in Coconut Creek at (954) 626-8071. Whether you live in West Palm Beach, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, Hollywood, or Miami Beach, we have an office location close to you. Our firm serves all counties in South Florida, including Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County.

Contact us today for a FREE consultation.

Client Testimonials

    “Jonny is truly a champion of leagues in his profession.”

    - Jesus

    “Jonny made me and my family feel comfortable as he listened attentively to the things that mattered.”

    - Sheila Williams

    “I cannot thank Mr. Kousa enough for helping me get through my legal battle.”

    - Gloria Cosme

    “I would highly recommend Mr. Kousa to anyone looking for a true professional.”

    - Daniel Perez

    “I highly recommend Mr. Kousa if you’re looking for an excellent family law attorney in Broward County!”

    - Bill Marshall

    “Mr. Kousa eliminated mountains of stress that previous attorneys allowed to fall on my shoulders.”

    - Seelena Singh


Let Us Protect Your Rights

Schedule a Free Consultation Today 
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.