If you’re planning on taking a business-related trip to the United States, it’s important to know what type of non-immigrant visa you will need.
B-1 Business Visitor Visa
- This type of Visa will allow you to conduct activities in the United States such as:
- Consulting with your business associates;
- Attending a scientific, educational, professional, or a business convention or conference;
- Settling an estate;
- Negotiating a contract;
- Participating in a training program;
- Participating in sport activities (professional athletes).
As this is not a comprehensive list, you need to speak with a Coconut Creek immigration lawyer regarding other travel activities permitted by a B-1 Business Visitor Visa and to see whether you qualify for such a visa.
Business Immigration Attorney Serving the Tri-County Area
If you want to apply for a work visa, you need an immigration attorney in South Florida who can walk you through the process and help you achieve your immigration goals. And that’s where we come in.Call The Law Offices of Jonny Kousa, P.L. in Coconut Creek at (954) 626-8071. Whether you live in West Palm Beach, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, Hollywood, or Miami Beach, we have an office location close to you. Our firm serves all counties in South Florida, including Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation.