Serving All Of South Florida

Are you seeking to modify your child support obligation? Do you believe your child is entitled to more money in child support from the other parent? Are you looking to modify your Alimony award or obligation? Do you believe that you're entitled to spend more time with your children and need the Court to issue an order affording you that? If so, then you need an aggressive modification lawyer on your side.

Family Law Attorney Jonny Kousa has the knowledge and experience necessary to guide you through the daunting modification process. Contact The Law Offices of Jonny Kousa, P.L. at (954) 626-8071. Whether you live in West Palm Beach, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, Hollywood, or Miami Beach, we have an office location close to you. Our firm serves all counties in South Florida, including Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County.

Contact us for a free consultation with a Coconut Creek attorney.